After the events of yesterday in relation to the alleged hiring of David de Gea player, Real Madrid wishes to state:
1. Manchester United did not open through negotiation by the federal rights of David de Gea until yesterday morning.
2. Real Madrid, despite the difficulties of an operation of this kind in the last day of registration, you agreed to begin these talks.
3. When the Manchester United this access via trading yesterday morning makes it contingent on reaching an agreement with Real Madrid player Keylor Navas to be incorporated from the British club this season, and reports that It is in contact with representatives of the player.
4. The Real Madrid and Manchester United reach a rapid agreement on the transfer of both players. After the drafting of the relevant contractual documents required and in order to proceed with sufficient time to process both the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) as its entry in the LFP time, Real Madrid Manchester United forwards contracts at 13 : 39 Spanish hour.
5. The Manchester United sent its comments to the contracts eight hours later, at 21:43 Spanish time, including minor modifications. Not being relevant, all changes were accepted immediately by Real Madrid, with the intention to register the player while both TMS and Professional Football League.
6. Real Madrid, after the signatures of the players De Gea and Keylor Navas, sent the English club said contracts signed at 23:32 Spanish time, we await to receive the final documents signed by Manchester United .
7. The Manchester United reached the final agreement with the representatives of Keylor Navas at 23:53 Spanish time and is at that time when the contracts are sent to the player to be signed.
8. The Manchester United entered the TMS data from the operation of David de Gea, not those of Keylor Navas, at 00:00 Spanish time, simultaneously referring to Real Madrid transfer contracts signed. Real Madrid receives the full documentation at 00:02 and tries to access the TMS but it was already closed.
9. At 00:26 Spanish time the computer system of FIFA TMS makes an invitation to Real Madrid to fill the data player David de Gea, given that the deadline for registration in England remains open to this day. Real Madrid, in the eventuality of a contentious course of the transfer of the player, decided to refer the contract to the Professional Football League, even knowing that the deadlines had expired.
10. In short, the Real Madrid has done everything necessary, and at all times, to implement these two transfers.