In partnership with SetantaBet, 7Cantonas.com brings you “Tonge’s Tips”, a look ahead to the Premier League games with a bit of a twist. This season, Alan, the 7Cantonas team and the good fellows over at GGMU are going head to head in their predictions, and want you, our readers, to join in.
Alan : A very important result against West Brom with City bottling it against Swansea. If we can crank the pressure up by beating Wolves, I reckon City will bottle it again v Chelsea:
Wolves 0, Man Utd 3 (7/1 with SetantaBet)
The bonus tip is going to take me into the FA Cup. Bolton have had a good run to get to where they have, but time is now up for them:
Tottenham 3, Bolton 0 (7/1 with SetantaBet)
Mart : After last week’s 2-0 win at home to West Brom and Manchester City surprisingly dropping points away at Swansea, the Champions sit atop the Premier League, a point clear of City. With just 10 games to go United will be going all out for the three points away at Wolves on Sunday. By the time City play Chelsea at home on Wednesday, United could be four points clear.
On paper, this should be an easy three points, when you look at Wolves at the moment, they sit in 19th, with just one win in 14, unfortunately, United don’t have the best record at Molineux in recent years, just one win out of the last three. Wolves are one of those sides that always up their game against us so we’ll have to be at the races to get the crucial three points.
As I’ve correctly predicted the last two results spot on, I’ll go for three on the bounce and predict a 2-0 win for United. (9/2 with SetantaBet)
In my other prediction, I’m going to predict a draw between Fulham and Swansea. Both sides have in the last 10 games picked up 5 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws, I’m backing 2-2 in this one. (12/1 with SetantaBet)
Yolkie (Standing in for Tom) : Obviously I’m going to play safe and copy one of the other guys results; bearing this in mind, I’ll be pragmatic and go with Mart’s 2-0.
As a bonus, Norwich have a trip to Newcastle and I think the Canaries have enough about them to get a point at St. James Park – so I’ll tip the draw, but don’t ask me to guess a scoreline!! (11/4 with SetantaBet)
Setanta Bet are offering a £5 free bet to the first person who posts a prediction that beats the team, and the scoring is as follows :
*One point for a correct score
*One point for a correct result
*One point for a correct bonus prediction (the bonus prediction cannot be just a result)
The first reader, weekly, to post a set of predictions that score higher than Alan or the bloggers will win the £5 free bet with SetantaBet.
Terms and conditions below – we are not responsible for any loss made on the below predictions, they’re just for fun!
Tonge’s Tips, presented by Setanta Bet & 7 Cantonas
- To play you must be a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland , aged 18 years or over
- Setanta Bet employees or their families are not eligible to participate in the offer
- By taking part, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- Must open setantabet.com account and complete relevant Know Your Customer details to qualify
- There will be no free bet stake to return as the stake is not included in any winnings
- Winnings from free bet will be deposited into account within 48 hours
- Freebet not transferable and no cash alternative available
- Stake not included in winning
- The decision of the setantabet.com in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- Setanta Bet reserves the right to suspend or terminate the promotion or amend these terms and conditions.